Photographing backstage is my habit, especially when the clothing budaya.mampir in East Kalimantan to follow serangkayan cultural arts contest, a leberuntungan for me to stop at the building site of a horse race events culture art contests.
saw some women being photographed with participants using costumes from Papua with Papua typical I was immediately interested to take a moment, it is quite extraordinary I am very excited.
that most intrigued me no dance sperti what they will bring.
time to perform, the music is very soft suranya drum that give depth to the dancers really enjoy their dancing.
saw some women being photographed with participants using costumes from Papua with Papua typical I was immediately interested to take a moment, it is quite extraordinary I am very excited.
that most intrigued me no dance sperti what they will bring.
time to perform, the music is very soft suranya drum that give depth to the dancers really enjoy their dancing.




Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar