Kamis, 26 Mei 2011

Dusk on the island of gods

That afternoon I was almost hopeless because of this day 4 me on Bali island of the gods, desperate because they have not got the sunset at Kuta beach and in land lots, caused because of the rainy season in Denpasar, I decided to move to the area hotels from kuta sanur, sanur afternoon was pretty bright but I still can not object to my photos, I try to switch my friends take pictures as memories, I try to Sanur beach and this is some object that I get, because of Sanur is a very famous beach beach sabagai the sun rises, it turns out it was quite beautiful afternoon saw a few people who are cool pair are dating, had it occurred when I took my girlfriend to Sanur, heee .. love yah wait ...





Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar